KingoRoot APK latest version 2020 available for free download. It is compatible with Android all versions. It perfectly covers the Android v1.5 to v5.0 streaming devices. The Samsung, Google, HTC, Huawei, LG, Sony, etc, supports to KingoRoot. These manufacturers are well known to their manufacturing in the world. Kingoroot is a software that has been developed for Android, and Windows OS. It’s APK file is for Android, and EXE for Windows.
In the field of android root, the Kingoroot is the most convenient root app having one-click root support method for both Android and Windows operating system. It is the one who highly supporting software tool for almost all Android versions with numerous devices.
Kingoroot has the highest Superuser Privileges after it’s testing on millions of different devices. Its APK for Android and PC version are available for free download. The main reason of Kingo’s user trust is that it has high success rate.
Kingo’s Windows compatible version is also available for free download. It is also known as KingoRoot offline installer. It is available free on official site.
KingoRoot has a high success rate in rooting Android devices. Users are boosting their smart devices by rooting it with Kingo App. It has one click root method that gives your device in minutes. It’s APK file is quite interesting for root. When you download it and install it on your Android devices, it asks you to click on root button. When you tap on the button it starts to root and you are getting a rooted device in a short period of time.
KingoRoot has achieve the user trust for its high success rate. The global users are liking it for its instant root technology. It has most powerful root solution for unrooted devices that guaranteed the root method.
The developers are continuously updating and improving the root script they have written in kingoroot. It provides the most effective solution for a model to root.
KingoRoot can root Android all versions but it is perfectly covers the Android version v1.5 to version v5.0. The different manufacturers are supporting the KingoRoot globally. The best supporting world levels brands are Samsung, HTC, Google, Sony, LG, and many more.
The developers have released KingoRoot APK as open source for users. It can be free download from anywhere globally. Kingo Root is also free for Windows and Mac. KingoRoot is not available on Google play store. It is necessary to download it’s APK file for Android devices.
Kingo Root has its own identity to provide the root access on smartphones, tablets, etc. It performs good on all Android version streaming devices. It is in the market since 2013.
Kingo Root and King Root are released in the same time with the almost same name. The other interesting thing is that these apps are detected by virus engines as malicious. an unwanted behavior also been reported by many users globally.
In September 2017, ZNIU has detected KingoRoot in an exploit with the directycow. XDA Developers has banned the Kingoroot with vRoot in November 2013.
Kingo Root is available in eight world languages. It can be download in English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Serbian, French, German, and Italian.
Android Versions that Support KingoRoot
The Kingo developers are updating and improving their root script with the time. They update their tool to support more devices that streaming the latest Android version. Currently Kingo supports the following Kingo versions that you can check below.
- Jelly Bean v4.1.2
- Jelly Bean v4.2.2
- Kitkat v4.4.2
- Kitkat v4.4.4
- Lollipop v5.0.1
- Lollipop v5.1, and v5.1.1
- Marshmallow v6.0
- Marshmallow v6.0.1
- Nougat v7.0
- Nougat v7.1
- Oreo v8.0
- Oreo v8.1
We will update the list when new supporting android versions added to Kingo’s list.
Supporting Mobile Manufacturers
There are many mobile manufacture companies that support to Kingo Root. Some of them are including in the popular brands of the world. You can check the list below get a well understanding.
- Samsung mobile models that streaming Android OS are compatible with Kingo app.
- Lenovo mobile phones that streaming Android can be root.
- The Huawei Android smartphones are supporting Kingoroot.
- The LG mobile phones with Android OS are included in the support list of Kingo app.
- Kingo supports Micromax Android mobile phones to root.
- Oppo mobile manufacturer company is well known in the world and its Android OS streaming models are in the support list of Kingo app.
- The Vivo Android Smartphones are being supported by Kingo.
- The ZTE mobile models with android OS can be rooted with Kingo.
- World’s attractive and smart mobile manufacturer company HTC are in the support list of Kingo.
- The Alcatel manufacturer’s Android models are in the support list of Kingo app.
Kingoroot app can provide the best root solution for the above mobile brands and their various models. You can use the Kingo app to root if your mobile phone is manufactured by one of the given manufacturers above. You must check Kingo’s support for compatibility with your mobile model and firmware.
The Kingo Root app includes some new stronger features that make it powerful to provide guarantee to root access. You can check them below here.
- Kingo enables customization
- Boost battery and save power
- Remove or block all irritating ads
- Enables easy and effective mobile backup
- Delete or uninstall bloatware
- Boost performance and speed up
- One of the best root apps
- Flash a custom ROM
Kingo’s root script behind the features are improving with the time that makes Kingo’s features stronger and powerful than its competitors.
How to Root?
Root with Kingoroot is quite simple and easy. It has user friendly interface to use. It is a one click root button that will be shown on your screen after installation the Kingoroot app’s apk.
You can get the guide about the Kingo app’s installation below here.
How to Install?
Installation of Kingo App is very simple. It is like the other apps users usually install on their Android devices. We are providing the installation guide for new users that you can get the full procedure step by step here.
- Download the Kingo app’s APK
- Wait for completion the downloading
- Now go to your mobile setting
- Open security and device administration
- Allow the unknown source installation
- Now go to your mobile’s downloading folder
- Run the Kingo’s APK that was downloaded
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation, and
- Finish to complete
It is very important that which app you choose to root your Android device. Kingo has the best user friendly and powerful features to root any Android device. With these features, it can satisfy the users very neatly.
There a wide range of devices that falls in the Kingo’s list. It is the first choice of root expert of the world that they recommend for their clients. The latest released version of Kingo is providing the surety of user security.
What Users Get Benefits from Kingo
Rooting with the Kingo App one can get following benefits after root. One thing that you should remember that root can avoid warranty of your device. So take the decision at your own risk.
- It makes you the real admin of your mobile phone
- It enables the complete freedom within the system for mobile owner.
- Full command to flash custom ROMs and Kernels
- Giving access to download thousands of root-only powerful apps
- Preinstalled bloatware will be deleted from system
- Enable user access to change Android skin and make changes on system too
- Allow users to upgrade their operating system to the newest one or older one.
- It can enable the options where you can fully automate your Android system
- Disabling unnecessary default features to extend the battery life
- It can disable ads from apps
- Safe restoring backup will be enabled including installed apps
- Enabling the complete administrative modification privileges
- You can experience enhancing the whole device performance
Rooting Android device can result different benefits but it is very important to know that there are some risk and disadvantages of root. First it can void the device warranty. The second one there are security risks that you should know if you want to get going through.
- You must backup of your complete data first
- Enable USB debugging option on your Android device for PC root
- Your mobile must have enough charging to proceed with the downloads and the execution
- Always download Kingo’s latest version and confirm that your device model and firmware is include in its support list
- An active WiFi service needed for both versions (PC version or Android APK)
Kingoroot Apk is available for Android to free download. This app doesn’t require how much you are expert or not. It is especially designed to save time and mental pressure of users.
You can use Kingo app’s APK on your Android smartphone or you can use the PC version to root your android phone. Both versions have the easy and user friendly root method.
Kingo latest version is v4.5.6 and we will update the downloading link when a new version released.
We will appreciate your feedback about our service, blog, and downloading page. You can also suggest us for providing better service. Moreover, you can ask any question related to any of the service we offer. We will back soon with the best solution.
You will download Kingoroot in English language from below here.